Due to the current COVID19 situation, international travel requirements change very often, we encourage you to always check official websites to make sure you comply with all requirements:
Covid travel regulations: https://safe.israel.travel/
Ministry of Health - State of Israel: https://corona.health.gov.il/en/abroad/
Entry To Israel - Non Israeli Citizens
Before The Flight
1. Take a PCR test in the 72 hours before the flight or arrival at the Israeli border crossing. You must present an official document with the negative test result and your passport number.
If your itinerary includes a connecting flight to Israel and the layover time between the first flight and the flight landing in Israel is more than 24 hours, you are required to take the PCR test in the 72 hours before the departure of the flight landing in Israel.
2. A health insurance policy with coverage for the treatment of COVID-19 is required.
The insurance policy is a mandatory to enter Israel
3. Fill out the entry statement form in the 48 hours before the flight to Israel or during the 10 days before arrival to Israeli border crossing, and as early as possible. Fill out your personal information and details of those traveling with you, a health statement, information on vaccines administered or recovery and isolation accommodation.
4. Required documents to present before departure or before entering border crossing:
A confirmation attesting to the completion of the arrival statement form.
You can present a digital copy of this confirmation or a printed copy. Keep this confirmation until after passing through border control in Israel.
If you stayed outside Israeli territories for more than 72 hours, you are required to present one of the following documents:
- Negative result on a PCR test taken in the 72 hours before the flight to Israel or before arriving the border crossing.
- Positive result on a PCR test or a rapid (antigen) test at an authorized site that was taken in the 3 months before the flight or arrival at border crossing, on the condition that boarding or entering border is 8 days or more since performing the positive test (the day of the test is day 1).
- Clearance from the Exceptions Committee for arriving in Israel without taking a PCR test before the flight or border crossing entering.
At the Israeli airport or border crossing
All incoming passengers will perform PCR tests at the Israeli airport or border crossing.
This is relevant to all those entering Israel, at any age, including those vaccinated and recovered, and those who received an exemption from the pre-flight or pre-entry test.
PCR Test costs at Ben Gurion Airport and Ramon Airport:
79 ILS - for those paying at the airport.
All travelers arriving in Israel must go into isolation, regardless of their age including those considered vaccinated or recovered. Travelers are required to stay in isolation until receipt of a negative result on the PCR test performed upon entry to Israel or for 24 hours, whichever is earlier.
Those who were recognized in Israel as recovered and no more than 60 days have passed since the recovery, are exempt from isolation.
Check the policy of your destination
It is your responsibility to inquire about the border policy at your destination and requirements regarding the arrival of foreign nationals, in matters such as pre-arrival COVID tests, arrival statement forms, documentation of your vaccination, or recovery status (COVID certificates), and isolation requirements.